The only way, any public official, might serve and represent, his constituents, in a quality, dependable, meaningful manner, is, if they are ready, willing, and able, to proceed, consistently, focused on being a FORCE for good! Unfortunately, only a minority of those, we elect, or are appointed to represent us, do so, instead of their own personal/ political agenda, and self – interest. Most of us, remember, when Donald Trump, was running for President, in 2016. two of his most prominent campaign slogans/ promises, were, Make America Great Again, and, Drain the Swamp, but we have witnessed, and observed, partisan politics, at its worst, and a level of rhetoric, and vitriol, which has created an unprecedented division, and polarization, instead of any attempt, to bring us, together, for the common good, and/ or, a meeting – of – the – minds! When might the American public, wake – up, and demand better, emphasizing quality service and representation, based on the ethical, moral, freedoms, liberties, and justice – for – all, guaranteed by the American Constitution? With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, explain, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, why, we must emphasize, what’s right about this nation, and how all our citizens, would benefit, if this became our focus, and emphasis.
1. Face facts; future; furnish; fruition: Proceeding with rose – colored glasses, rarely achieves the best possibilities! We need to elect people, ready, and willing to face facts, instead of stating their own versions of Fake Facts! Quality representation looks to the future, and provides a path, to furnish, what we need, and deserve! The individuals must possess the potential, to bring the best actions, and strategies, to fruition. Avoid those, who refuse to consider, the longer – term, because that, always, brings on ramifications, which harm our future, etc!
2. Options; opportunities; optimal: Which options one chooses, and whether, he considers the finest opportunities, for all Americans, determines, whether he is serving, optimally, all our people, in accordance, with the guarantees, we gain, from our Constitution!
3. Relevant; reliable; realistic; rationale: Closely examine a politician’s stated rationale, and ask probing questions, while demanding thorough answers! These people must be realistic, yet positive, and longer – thinking, and provide relevant, reliable, service, which minimizes potential, undesirable ramifications!
4. Character; creative; coordinate; cooperate; common good; Climate Change: Always pay keen attention, to the true character, of potential leaders, and demand, it focuses on the common good! We need creative, cooperative, elected officials, who focus on bringing us, together, for the greater good, instead of creating a polarizing atmosphere! Avoid Climate Change, deniers, because, they are refusing to react to the inherent needs of our world!
5. Evolving; environment; empathy; energy; excellence: In our evolving society, and world, it’s essential to focus on environmental concerns, and needs, with genuine empathy, and lead, with the energy, which bring us, together, towards greater excellence, instead of rhetoric and empty promises!
Wake up, America, and vote responsibly, demanding better, and more unified leadership! It’s up to you!